Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: College Football

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: College Football

    I'm not trying to be a hater or anything, but you guys shouldn't get your hopes up about Kenny O'neal, he is super fast and will probably make some plays on special teams. As far as playing wide receiver he still has some work to do, but I could be wrong he was coached by Jeff Bowden at FSU which could be why he didn't produce. LoL [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football

    [ QUOTE ]
    he was coached by Jeff Bowden at FSU which could be why he didn't produce.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Yep that was the problem. Trooper is wanna the best WR coaches in the country.
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football

    The knee surgery that Ainge is having isn't exactly major.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football

    The knee surgery that Ainge is having isn't exactly major.


    I wouldn't care if Ainge couldn't come back! I like Crompton a lot! Can't wait for him to be qb 1.
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football

    They're .500 or barely above if he starts every game this year.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #16
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: College Football

    You ain't never liked Ainge.

    But honestly I don't think Ainge can lead that team to where they wanna be either, simply because he doesn't have the Arm Strength. The majority of the deep balls(30+yds) he threw last year were picked.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football

    [ QUOTE ]
    You ain't never liked Ainge.


    [/ QUOTE ]

    I did at one time but I don't like the way he throws the ball! Every ball he throws floats in the air, I don't believe I've seen him zoom one pass last season! Last year all the WR made the plays for us.

    CROMPTON QB1
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football

    south carolina will make a lot of noise this year. I'm betting they will pull out an SEC Championship or maybe one game shy.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Football

    I know i'm Vols fan but I believe they're going to have a great year! Watch and see
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •